Logging in Problems

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Logging in Problems

Postby bri-iow on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:44 am

Logging in Problems

Hi, for several days now I have been unable to log into FC.
I am accessing the game through the internet on my laptop.

Each time I try to to enter via my bookmark I get the following message.

The problem: mysql_query: Duplicate entry '72514128' for key 1

I have tried opening the free version and logging in from there, but I just get

"Whoops wrong username or password"
I have even tried creating another account and paying again, but even this
solution does not work.
So please is there anyone out there who can give me some advice?
I am not very computer literate so any answers will have to be in very simple
steps.
Many thanks Brian (bri-iow)
Last edited by bri-iow on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
bri-iow

Re: Logging in Problems

Postby jdccdj1 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:16 am

brian-
the problem is not on your end, it's on sparkworkz end (server problems, cyber attack??)....just gonna have to wait and see...they (inxile/sparkworkz) haven't posted any info on what's going on thru twitter and facebook, but somebody is working on the problem(s) because none of this was accessible for the past few days and now it is...my advice is to just keep checking back from time to time
jdccdj1

Postby bri-iow on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 am

jdccdj1.....thanks for your prompt reply. i will follow your advice and keep attempting to log into the game.
Fortunatly I can still log into the forum and watch for futher details.
Brian.
bri-iow

Postby Bisam on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Apparently, Sparkworkz servers have been updated... and that was the reason of all that.

Here's a quote from FC2 :

TeamAZ wrote:4/20/2011
As some of you may have noticed, every so often we're still getting time out errors. We've been talking to our server provider constantly throughout the past week, looking for a long term solution where we can do cool stuff and still have stable servers. A lot of things have been tried, and we're going to keep trying things until something works. When that happens, I'll make sure to let you guys know.

For a majority of users, you shouldn't notice much. But as long as this is going on, a significant minority of you will be having trouble connecting (unusually long load times, for the most part). If you find yourself having this problem, clear your cache, wait a minute or two, and then reload the page. That's the most you can do from your end. I apologize for the inconvenience.

4/14/2011
We've just updated the Sparkworkz servers and a bunch of other stuff. For the most part, you shouldn't notice anything (except hopefully that it runs smoother), but if you get any timeout errors or find that something isn't loading properly, let me know! Thanks :)
Bisam

Postby bri-iow on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:31 am

Hi... I am now able to get back into my account and the game .
thanks bri-iow
bri-iow

Return to Feedback and Problems