special olympics t-ball stand pitches perfect game

Challenges and Games - Extending your gameplay experience since 2008

special olympics t-ball stand pitches perfect game

Postby jennysdad on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 pm

I've lost the ability to log on into both FC1 and FC2, so I'm out, but when I check in from time to time I'm amazed at how dead both sides are. I first saw FC1 on about half the smart-boards in my children's elementary school three years ago. I thought, "wow, those developers are doing things right as far as market penetration and supporting this great product for the long term." For a couple of years that seemed to be almost true. Alas, I had those thoughts too soon. Too bad.
jennysdad

Re: I'm like a chocoholic, but for booze

Postby JHawk4 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Eh. Fc2 is pretty much dead (Along with the whole of Sparkworkz) but there was a good run from January to June there. The 80 entrants for the one comp was really the peak but it was downhill from there. I hate what's happening to this game.
JHawk4

Re: I'm like a chocoholic, but for booze

Postby camaro 09 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:16 pm

its all fc2's fault
camaro 09

Re: special olympics t-ball stand pitches perfect game

Postby ringkingleo on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 am

They would have really brought the game to life if they would have been open to some advice during development from the people who play it the most. Its truly a shame they didnt want to listen. I think they shot themselves in the foot over it. They have a coordinate system built into "making" levels, but not for playing them. This is a physics game. Physics is defined around a coordinate system. It would have made tweaking solves much better if you could enter logical numerics instead of guessing at tweaks with the drag feature of the mouse. The competition would have taken off like a skyrocket.

The lack of edit boxes (coordinate system) for tweaking and the blue rod connection weakness was really all it took to make me stay over here.

Im just glad the forum is actually fixed over here now. ...... and yes, this game used to be extremely popular.
ringkingleo

Return to Challenges and Games