CAN IT GET WORSE ? YES.... AFTER PAYING !!!

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

CAN IT GET WORSE ? YES.... AFTER PAYING !!!

Postby mrlewp on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 pm

True, there are a few.... no a SLEW of posts already dealing with the horrible access problems, game loading problems, login problems. ETC.
ETC, ETC. !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND !! I can say with certainty that these problems are worse now that I'm a paid customer !!??? Thanks very much, Spark-DONT-workz !!
Amazing, It takes forever just to get logged into the website.... but THEN.......... I cant find Fantastic Contraptions 1 ????? All the thumbnails for all
these other games for which I care zilch about. I do SEARCH -- nothing !! It hangs every time.
TIME FOR NEWER, BETTER AND LARGER SERVERS , PERHAPS ??????????
I finally used my link to FC.com , instead of "sparkworkz" (..werkz ?) NOW I at least reach the actual game!!! , but wait --- I then need to LOG IN
AGAIN ????????????
I want to view my saved works , but may stare at pretty blue bubbles for about 5 minutes !! Then maybe ?? be able to view the FC project.
****** I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED TO REACH THE GAME BY LOGGING INTO "SPARK-DONT-WERKZ" . COM. BUT I CAN NEVER EVEN FIND THE GAME !!!!!!!
I WAS DOING JUST AS WELL USING THE GAME IN FREE STATUS........... REALLY !!! CAN ANYONE SAY "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU" ????
mrlewp

Re: CAN IT GET WORSE ? YES.... AFTER PAYING !!!

Postby Pawel.Anikiel on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 am

when i read SPARK-DONT-WERKS i lol'd
but that is just getting annoying
i don't mean the problems like designs not loading or 500 timeout
i meaN THREADS LIKE THIS
can't you just deal with it?
cause i got used to this...
understand that you won't do anything bout this
Pawel.Anikiel

Postby mrlewp on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 am

.."can't you just deal with it? cause i got used to this... understand that you won't do anything bout this"

That's encouraging! Did you mean "..you (meaning me) wont do anything....." ? , or my complaint won't do
anything ? there is a difference! So we're all to accept sub-standard access, and... as I noted!, NO benefit to shelling out my money, since Im no better off. Other than being able to post my projects, and some other perks that I'm not aware that I'm missing yet. I'm sure all users are delighted with "managing" saved projects (one feature I found new), despite all the hoops you have to jump thru in order to , uh.... maybe PLAY AGAIN !!??
mrlewp

Postby mrlewp on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:58 am

OH....... ABOUT ADS !! THOUGHT I WASN'T TO DEAL WITH ALL THE POP-UP ADS, AND DELAYS IN THE GAME IF
I WAS A PAID USER???????????? FALSE REPRESENTATIONS ??
mrlewp

Postby Xizeeks on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:22 pm

FYI, you can reach FC through the sparkwerkz.com site. It's just not on the first page of strategy games. Doesn't do any good...FC is still FC w/ all the hangs and bubbles and poop.
Xizeeks

Postby ac05jn on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:47 pm

i havent played in 2 years because of trolls; now the trolls have been replaced with bubbles :(
ac05jn

Postby ac05jn on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 am

is there anything I could do to help this problem??? want me to defrag your servers?
ac05jn

Postby fermixx on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:25 pm

May i suggest you read this post?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10158

Leave me a comment there if you want :)
fermixx

Return to Feedback and Problems