Venting my spleen!

Come talk about the game, your Contraptions, and your solutions!

Venting my spleen!

Postby beadrix on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 am

I am getting cheesed off with twerps using the game levels as a forum for abuse and not for posting levels. It is tiresome also when some users are posting 10 levels before one looks playable or isn't stupid.

Is this why good players don't seem to come in much now?

It is also sad that some players don't have a user name when posting levels. Carter7, schmitt and a few others.

I only seem to be challenging myself by making levels to play. Then hoping others will play to see different solving techniques and for the newbies to get some ideas.

To those that have posted videos and solve the harder levels thanks.

End rant!
beadrix

Re: Venting my spleen!

Postby jdccdj1 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:11 am

I know what you mean about the quality of levels out there!...that's why i stay pretty much with your levels and mdrew's.

As long as skeezix fans the flames, there is always gonna be someone grumling in the game levels...

As far as names that don't appear when someone posts a level, you can add mine to that list...i contacted the powers-to-be
a year-and-a-half ago about it, and i am still waiting for a reply/fix, lol.

Since you are very good at level design beadrix, and you like to see different techniques for solving, i suggest you make a level
set of 6-7 moderate to hard levels and post them under the Levels and Game Chat section of the FORUM...Protogenius posts
some levels every so often that are quite challenging.

Right now, a lot of the good players are in school and cannot devote as much time to the game...but, if you post some cool,
challenging levels here, they will get solved (eventually, lol).
jdccdj1

Re: Venting my spleen!

Postby schmittd on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:55 pm

beadrix wrote:It is also sad that some players don't have a user name when posting levels.

True.
schmittd

Location: Limitless possibilities. One Game. One Purpose. Fantastic Contraption.

Return to Levels and Game Chat