tank race lvls

Come talk about the game, your Contraptions, and your solutions!

tank race lvls

Postby Habs_2001 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 pm

hi every1. some people are posting solves for my tank race lvls that arn't tanks. that's the whole point of tank races. to make the fastest TANK. guys. its called TANK RACE for a reason. to make a tank, you put a whole bunch of wood rods around 3 clockwise wheels like this:

:woodrod: :woodrod: :woodrod: :woodrod:
:woodrod: :cwheel: :cwheel: :woodrod:
:woodrod: :woodrod: :woodrod: :woodrod:
so please. stop posting non-tank solves. its really annoying. also please stop posting these:

:upwheel: :upwheel:
:goalr:
:upwheel: :upwheel:
thank you.
-habs_2001
Habs_2001

Re: tank race lvls

Postby djbreslin on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 pm

hi habs. some people can post solves for your tank race lvls that aren't tanks. that's the whole point of fantastic contraption. to make a CONTRAPTION. habs. though its called TANK RACE anyone can do anything they want. to make a contraption, there aren't any rules. (Intentional bad grammar and spelling)

Habs, if you want people to make tank races, tank battles, or ANYTHING, make a game on the FORUM. Most people won't follow random rules in the description of a level. I'm not hating on you, I'm just telling you in a very rude and blunt manner that if you want tanks, make a tank themed game on the forum. That's it, and it's that simple. So, if you want, go right on ahead and make another thread, nothing is stopping you.
djbreslin

Return to Levels and Game Chat