Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Challenges and Games - Extending your gameplay experience since 2008

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby jdccdj1 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 pm

which 3 are still unsolved, iglima?
User avatar
jdccdj1
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 am
Location: hangin' with Roland of Gilead

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby schmittd on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:43 am

working off on pawels progress on 15
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11864895

tweaked his grabber and made a catcher to get the ball back in the goal area. i dont think my pult idea is going to work. not sure how many pieces are left, im taking off for columbus for the rest of today
User avatar
schmittd
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: Limitless possibilities. One Game. One Purpose. Fantastic Contraption.

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby IGLima on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 pm

jdccdj1 wrote:which 3 are still unsolved, iglima?

Thanks to rianbay it's now just two:

10. Edit by IGLima (Progress from Waffle)

15. Edit by Jyo (Progress from Pawel.Anikiel/schmittd)

The current MG shuffle edit is still unsolved too. :P
User avatar
IGLima
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:25 pm
Location: Listening to music

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby jdccdj1 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:12 am

here is an alternate GP retriever for #10: http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11865082
User avatar
jdccdj1
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 am
Location: hangin' with Roland of Gilead

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby rianbay812 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:34 am

schmittd wrote:working off on pawels progress on 15
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11864895

tweaked his grabber and made a catcher to get the ball back in the goal area. i dont think my pult idea is going to work. not sure how many pieces are left, im taking off for columbus for the rest of today

wait a second that was my grabber....
oh well no big deal. If I get time I'll tweak the catapult but nice work!
User avatar
rianbay812
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Tacoma-ish, Washington

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby Pawel. on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 am

yeah i just made a small tweak xD
User avatar
Pawel.
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby rianbay812 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 am

User avatar
rianbay812
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Tacoma-ish, Washington

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby schmittd on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

once again, i am out of pieces and ideas

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11866000
User avatar
schmittd
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: Limitless possibilities. One Game. One Purpose. Fantastic Contraption.

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby gunsjammed2 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:21 am

#15 done. Credited rianbay, pawel and schmittd in description.
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11866062

Also...
jdccdj1 wrote:here is an alternate GP retriever for #10: http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11865082

Tweaked weight handling. Reduced from 38 to 28 pieces.
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11866063

Also have a 30 piece version that gets gp off the edge faster (would reduce needed delay time).
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11866065
gunsjammed2
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby rianbay812 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:12 am

gunsjammed2 wrote:#15 done. Credited rianbay, pawel and schmittd in description.
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11866062

Also...
jdccdj1 wrote:here is an alternate GP retriever for #10: http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11865082

Tweaked weight handling. Reduced from 38 to 28 pieces.
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11866063

Also have a 30 piece version that gets gp off the edge faster (would reduce needed delay time).
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11866065

fantastic!!
User avatar
rianbay812
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Tacoma-ish, Washington

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby schmittd on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm

User avatar
schmittd
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: Limitless possibilities. One Game. One Purpose. Fantastic Contraption.

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby djbreslin on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 am

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11867375
Me too schmittd, me too.

Was planning on putting a solve here, but I just can't get it...
User avatar
djbreslin
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:52 am
Location: Io, a moon orbiting Jupiter

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby gunsjammed2 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 am

#10 done. jdccdj1 and schmittd also given credit in description.
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11867410
gunsjammed2
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Re: Unsolved Mean & Green Shuffle Edits

Postby jdccdj1 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:46 pm

gunsjammed2 wrote:#10 done. jdccdj1 and schmittd also given credit in description.
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11867410


excellent job schmittd and gunsjammed!...only one left is the current edit
User avatar
jdccdj1
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 am
Location: hangin' with Roland of Gilead

Previous

Return to Challenges and Games



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]