How do your contraptions stack up?
- Solved Badge: A contraption that gains a victory message without abusing any glitches or bugs in the game. You probably have a whole drawer of Solved badges by now! But how FEW pieces can you solve it in? (discuss)
- Green Badge: An environmentally-friendly contraption that uses only rods, sticks and un-powered wheels. Can you let gravity do the work for you? (discuss)
- Champion Badge: Leaves the goal piece(s) in the goal forever! Don't let them roll out or trundle on after the Victory message. Even this tiny change will make your contraptions require a lot more thought! (discuss)
- Boomerang Badge: A contraption that brings the goal piece back to the building area after winning. Can you become an expert at creating objects that roll forwards as well as backwards? (discuss)
- Clean Badge: Clean up after yourself! Remove all traces of your contraption from the playing area by throwing them off cliffs after beating the level! (discuss)
- The Brown Badge: Earn yourself a Brown Badge by beating the level with nothing more than water and wooden sticks. No wheels allowed! (discuss)
- The Sweep Badge: This means you've swept the level of all the dynamic objects that started in the level (before you made your contraption). Cleaning your own contraption off the level as well would indicate a Clean Sweep, or .
- The Rodless Badge: This is fairly self-explanatory. You only use wheels to defeat the level!
- The Badgeless Badge: Though self-contradictory, you can obtain the badgeless badge only if your contraption finishes the level.. without obtaining any other badges! This can be hard to do sometimes. (used to be called the "Solved" badge)
- The HandsOff Badge: You earn this badge if you don't move the goal object from it's original starting position during the build phase! You can still connect rods to it, but no dragging it around on the screen at all. It's not possible to touch the goal object if it starts outside the build area, of course.
- The Water Badge: You earn this badge by using only the hollow blue water rods. This is like the brown badge but a step harder!
What? What's that you say? You say that's not enough for you?? Well! I'm glad you spoke up! Because there is indeed MORE stuff to do!
These multiplayer games have custom rules and levels, be sure to check the discussions on how to play!
- Soccer Arena Try to get the ball past the other contraption and into the opposing goal! Designed by AlexT and currently the most popular challenge on the forum! (discuss)
- The Olympics: Pit your contraptions in themed events and see if you can take home a medal! (discuss)
- Expand-A-Level: Take a level, beat it, and edit it to make it harder for the next person! Thought up by OfficiallyHaphazard. (discuss)
- Arena Challenge #1: Try to get the ball from atop the pillar, and back into your own goal! (discuss)
- Lightweight Sumo Arena: Try to push your opponents device off the play area and out of bounds! (discuss)
- Angel City Soccer Arena: A slightly more advanced variant of the original Soccer arena! (discuss)
Your fellow builders have issued a challenge! Will you answer the call?
- Pro-Wheel Challenge: Sick of all those Green Badges? Try your hand at making a solution that focuses on powered wheels! Check the discussion for rules and details. (discuss)
- Fastest Contraptions: How quickly can you defeat the basic levels? (discuss)
- Multi-Purpose Contraptions: Have a solid design that can traverse several levels with only minor adjustments? Challenge issued by Holmstrom. (discuss)
- Ultimate Perfection: Can your contraption use the fewest number of pieces, and still be a champion? See how your designs stack up! (discuss)
Feel free to PM me or respond to this thread if you have more to add, and don't forget to check out the Challenges and Games forum for a constantly updating list!
(Link to the old Standing Challenges thread)